Support the German agency Hering Schuppener with the crisis communication plan for Aleris Group in Belgium after the announcement of the implementation of Chapter 11.
To communicate the situation and decisions taken by Aleris Group in the United States in the context of the financial crisis. Communicate the consequences for the Belgian division to his stakeholders (employees, white board, suppliers, customers, politicians, industry organizations) and the media.
How did we do it?
- Media monitoring
- Preparation of media distribution lists for Belgium
- Preparation of contact lists for union, politicians and relevant associations in Belgium
- Translation of the European documents into Flemish and French (coordination and quality check)
- Establishing contact with the local Aleris team on the day before the announcement
- Distribution of the press release in Belgium
- Spokesperson’s role to the Belgian press
Want to know more? Call Gunther on 02 290 90 92